Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kristen's 'On the Road' Co-star Has Nothing But Kind Words For Her

Popout


From MTV:

Even though they won't start shooting until August, Hedlund had nothing but nice things to say about Stewart. "She's got it all there. She's where she needs to be. She's fantastic," he gushed. He also said Sam Riley, who plays Jack Kerouac in the film, is "incredibly devoted and a hard worker and also a fantastic actor.

"We've had wonderful times up there in Montreal. Just hoping to make a wonderful film that can fulfill everyone's expectation of what this can actually be," Hedlund said. "The family that we're surrounded by is wonderful and unbelievable and, for me, I'm kind of on cloud nine."

Stewart also had nothing but kind words for Hedlund when we caught up with her at an "Eclipse" screening last month. "I've met him a bunch of times, and I've hung out with him twice," she said of her co-star. "He's a great guy. ... He's written crazy stuff for it. He's super into it. Not to sound ... I don't know how to put it. He's, like, so in character, and he's driving to Montreal. He's awesome. I'm really, really excited."

No comments:

Post a Comment