Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rob Looks Forward To “Breaking Dawn” Intimate Scenes

Here’s the report according to Hollywood Life!


Robert Pattinson is almost as excited as we are to see some racy sex scenes go down in the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. But can you blame him? He gets to film said scenes with his real-life GF, Kristen Stewart!
“I think it will be interesting…I’m curious to see what it’ll look like,” the 24-year-old British hunk says in France’s Premiere magazine. “We don’t procrastinate any longer. Bella telling me, ‘I want you to turn me’ and me going, ‘No, no, no.’ She becomes a vampire in this movie. We get married and sleep together…I haven’t read the script yet but I’m sure it’ll be good.”
He adds, “I’m wondering how they will be able to translate this on screen. We’ll end up with a R-rated movie. Can you imagine if we decided to go in and turn Twilight into a hardcore saga for adults with sex scenes and everything?”
This report is based on the French Premiere Magazine Interview. The article also talks about a possible 3D option for the film, but nothing has been decided yet.

If I can imagine it? Yes Rob, I can... :)
And if Breaking Dawn would be R.rated that would solve another problem!
No more little kids (under 12) in the cinema!!!
[If you're younger than 12 please don't be mad at me for this comment,
but most of them just throw pocorn and that's just nerve-racking.]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment