Saturday, June 19, 2010

Eclipse Soundtrack Scene by Scene (Spoilers)

I posted the soundtrack details from New Moon and since I was lucky enough to see a screening of Eclipse while in L.A. I thought I would post a similar one for you all.

This contains spoilers and it is not 100% complete since I was only able to watch the movie once and now have to wait with everyone else for the June 30 release.

Here it is:


1. Metric “Eclipse (All Yours)” –
Instrumental played in last meadow scene. Regular version in credits.

2. Muse “Neutron Star Collision ( Love is Forever)” –
One of 2 songs played during graduation party at Cullen's house.

3. The Bravery “Ours” - The 2nd song at the graduation party at the Cullen's house.

4. Florence + The Machine “Heavy in your Arms” - Credits. Sadly. I think this song is a fan favourite and we all had high expectations for it's placement. Then again, a song gets more playtime in credits.

5. Sia “My Love” – Leg Hitch Lovin' rawr!

6. Fan Farlo “Atlas” – I can't recall

7. The Black Keys “Chop and Change” – This is in the opening when Riley leaves the bar and the shadow version of Victoria bites and changes him.

8. The Dead Weather “Rolling in on a Burning Tire” – I can't recall.

9. Beck and Bat for Lashes ” Let’s Get Lost”- Letter from Jacob reading.

10. Vampire Weekend “Jonathon Low”- Edward drops Bella off to go hang with Jacob

11. Unkle “With You in My Head (featuring The Black Angels)” – I think this was fight training but I can't recall 100%

12. Eastern Conference Champions ” A Million Miles an Hour” – I don't recall.

13. Band of Horses ” Life on Earth”- I don't recall.

14. Cee Lo Green “What Part of Forever” – Credits.

15. Howard Shore “Jacob’s Theme”- I don't recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment