Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rob's Thoughts on Doing Broadway

LONDON (CBS) "Twilight" heartthrob Robert Pattinson, arguably the king of the box office these days, may soon be coming to Broadway.

The 24-year-old British actor, currently filming "Water for Elephants" with Reese Witherspoon, has told his reps that "stage work is something that I want to do as soon as I get a window .. it's what I trained to do and what I really miss."

But lest you think he is considering a West End opening night, the actor added, "I am open to any offers play-wise for here or Broadway".
Pattison has told pals that he really admires the career of another British teen idol - Daniel Radcliffe of "Harry Potter" fame.

Pattison says, "I love the mix of stuff he has done in his career, always pushing the boundaries and stuff like that. I also envy his stints on stage; he is a great actor."

Pattison pays vampire Edward Cullen in author Stephanie Meyers' "Twilight" franchise. The next film in the series, "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," hits theaters June 30. "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" is in preproduction and scheduled for a 2011 release.
cbsnewsvia pattinsonlife

No comments:

Post a Comment