Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kristen Stewart Hates Twitter And Enjoys Abusing Innocent Cookies



Well, now that we all know that Kristen Stewart is not a fan of the paparazzi, she'd decided to share another one of her dislikes - Twitter.

Kristen, seen here departing LAX last night, told Flaunt magazine, that due to Twitter, she can get any privacy anymore.

"They go and Twitter them [pictures] and then the paparazzi know where I am and they drive to my location and it gets crazy. Twitter f**ks me over every day of my life. Because people go, 'I'm sitting next to Kristen Stewart right now' and then they show up. I see people on their phones and I just want to take these cookies and throw them. It's like 'Get off your f**king phone and get a life!' I get so mad. It's like you're trampling on someone's life without any regard. And it's rampant. Everyone can do it now. Buy a camera and you're paparazzi; get a Twitter account and you're an informant. It's so annoying."

We know any true Kristen fan would not do what Kristen described above. If you are brave enough to do so, and she catches you, be prepared to be bombarded by an onslaught of cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment